Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OUR VERY LAST


Well as for today I'm very proud of myself for I'm one of the five who's to complete the five-session class that we have.I just couldn't believe this is already the last that we'll have.And I can still clearly recall the very first session that we have had.I can even remember where I was seated in this computer laboratory.To be honest,I was really overwhelmed for I was thinking of all those tasks that I have to do and the paper works that I have to turn in to comply to the course.But everything has passed by unnoticeable.How time flies!And it's already the last session.Eversince this class started,my Wednesday schedule hasn't been the same without attending the session every Wednesday afternoon.
But I guess everything has it's beginning and ending.As for this class it could have ended,but the learning continues.All the preparations for every lesson that I have had and all the activities that I have actively engaged in will all be put into good use.
All the learnings that I have will all be of big help in improving my instructional skills.Eventhough some of the topics touched and discussed have been part of my learnings way back in the Philippines,this class has even gave me a wider perspective of these topics and lessons
Thank you very much Dr. Rivera for being God's medium of enhancing our minds and hearts to be better teachers for our students and to be better person that we can become.
Ms. Catahay,I greatly appreciate your effort in putting up a class like this.
I'll gonna miss the session and I'll gonna miss each one of you,the laughters that we have shared as we learn these things.

No comments: