Tuesday, September 23, 2008

At the very beginning I was kind of worried and hessitated about attending this workshop because just reading the work required I said I don't know if I am able to handle the work but you know I thought about this and said to myself I really have to attend this workshop , because I owe this opportunity to myself and my students. What I learned here will be a gain in my teaching towards my student.Some of the information that you (Mrs.rivera) provided was very informative and I appreciated you taking time out to come to us and give a workshop on your specialty. You really inspired me to participate because of your commitment to us. This is very helpful to me because some of the activities that we have done are applicable to my planning. Please continue to go on and make a difference to us teachers. Thank you so very much.

No comments: